<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

What the fu...?! 

I finally caught up with a week's worth of postal mail and see that Boeing finally sent me copies of my records they plan on sending to Onex. Unfortunately it was not in an electronic format, as I requested, so now I've gotta scan the paper copies of pages 7 and 8 of the package, which contain my signed 2005 Boeing Code of Conduct form: strangerly, it seems that while both have my Boeing name and BEMSID pre-printed, both don't have the same signature.

If you've not yet done so, I'd suggest requesting your Personnel records and see if there's some silly shi...uh, "stuff" in yours, too...


-- Bill, who's glad someone else's Corrective Action Memo wasn't there, too...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?