<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

They can just byte me... 

Well, it seems that Boeing has, once again, chosen to delay negotiations: we were supposed to go back to mediation Wednesday morning, but now I hear that the Company can't be ready any earlier than the afternoon or, most likely, Thursday morning.

Now, as I'm ever the optimist, I hope this delay indicates that we've some true leaders in local management, who are willing to argue the ethics of our cause. I'd suggest you write to all of yours, from your first-level to Mr Turner, expressing the same hope...


-- Bill, who needs more information from management justifying the offer, because their rationale thus far smells like "second class citizen" bull$#!%...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?